Blog Archive

Sunday, July 24, 2005

SORVAX


Here is Keith as Sorvax: I will have to get the details on what his cyborg parts are - I know one of his eyes is a half of a tea ball... He also moves (of course) and makes the sounds (of course) of cyborged parts, like servos or gears with certain movements.
(I have a drawing I took of this exact picture further down)... Not sure if you can make it out, but I made him double holsters out of black jean material - he said he was going to spraypaint them black at some point to make them look more like black leather, or else actually purchase some real holsters. I've actually borrowed them on my Rebel Pilot costume, and I must admit, I prefer to wear them as they give me a needed slimming affect! *LOL*

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 
Custom Search